Biz Kid$ Curriculum
Teachers, parents, credit union staff and volunteers can use the financial education curriculum below.
The online curriculum includes instructions on how to teach Biz Kid$ lessons to children. Five core Biz Kid$ lesson plans in expanded formats in both English and Spanish. The curriculum below can be downloaded, unzipped, and then burned to CD for distribution. Included is CD label art that you can customize with your credit union's logo.
Expanded Curriculum for Core Biz Kid$
An expanded set of lesson plans is available for five core episodes:
- What Can You Do With Money? (104)
- Taking Charge of Your Financial Future (106)
- How To Achieve Your Financial Goals (110)
- Budgeting Basics (116)
- Understanding Income and Expenses (123)
Season One and Two Curricula
- Download Complete Season One Curriculum (13.9 MB Zip file)
- Download Complete Season Two Curriculum (14.0 MB Zip file)
Download Curriculum Files from Individual Episodes (all in Zip format)
All individual episodes contain:
- Biz Terms;
- Day One Questions;
- Day Two Questions;
- Materials Prep;
- and a Family Activity Sheet
- 101 What Is a Biz Kid?
- 102 What Is Money?
- 103 How Do You Get Money?
- 104 What Can You Do With Money?
- 105 Money Moves
- 106 Taking Charge of Your Financial Future
- 107 A Biz: What Is It?
- 108 How to Succeed in Biz-Ness by Really Trying!
- 109 Cash and Credit
- 110 How to Achieve Your Financial Goals
- 111 Don’t Blow Your Dough
- 112 Introducing Entrepreneurs
- 113 The Biz Kids Challenge
- 114 How to Be a Smart Consumer
- 115 Using Your Credit—Crazy or Compelling?
- 116 Budgeting Basics
- 117 Understanding Business Ethics
- 118 Saving and Investing for Your Future
- 119 A Closer Look at Careers
- 120 The Global Economy
- 121 Bulls, Bears, and Financial Markets
- 122 Sell, Sell, Sell (The Science of Sales)
- 123 Understanding Income and Expenses
- 124 Building and Growing a Business
- 125 Understanding Your Paycheck
- 126 Social Entrepreneurs
For more bizkid$ stuff, visit BizKids.com